Introduction

Hey there !

I am Michaela Cassar, a Maltese first year university student reading for a Bachelor of Communication Studies (Honours).

I have been following a plant-based lifestyle for the past six months and may I say, I have never felt better.  I decided to change my lifestyle and join this big community as this is much healthier for the human body and also it helps the environment.  It all started from an article online on what are the benefits of being vegan and it immediately interested me.  Like everyone, at first I had millions of questions and with the help of a friend that has been a vegan for the past 2 years I started this journey. I have learnt how to cook from scratch and discovered a whole new field of different wholesome foods.  


From my personal experience I have learnt that if you fall you do not have to punish yourself or get upset about it.  No one is going to tell me how to be a vegan.  I am doing my utmost  to live the best life that I can and enjoy being a vegan.


Don’t underestimate the power of voting with your fork.



Comments

Popular Posts